You’re traveling and something urgent comes up at the office. Can you get work done at Disney World?
No, that’s a silly question. But the fact of the matter is that you need to get stuff done – but where? Don’t worry, I’ve got some suggestions – SEVEN to be exact!
- Starbucks – Disney Springs: The waterfront location is an awesome place to get some work done. The outside terrace has a great view of the lake and Saratoga Springs. It’s so good you’ll wish that was your actual office!
- Grand Floridian – Outdoor deck at the main building: This is probably one of the quietest spots in WDW. If you can hop over to the main building, go up to the 2nd floor and just outside the doors near the large staircase. There’s usually no one there and you’ll have some nice tables and chairs to hang out and get some work done.
- Celebration: Yep, we went off-property for a bit. Sorry, but it’s worth it. This once-Disney area still has a lot of “cool” and many spots to get some work done. The lake. Starbucks. Restaurants. All sorts of spots.
- Your room: This may sound simple and obvious… but remember… you’re in Disney World! Everything is magical. (And let’s face it, you’re paying for that resort, you should probably do more than sleep there!)
- Monorail: This is actually a terrible place to ACTUALLY get work done – but it’s a great idea. Who else does work in a monorail?! And imagine how cool you’ll look on that Zoom call!
- Boardwalk: From the tables and chairs around the Boardwalk, to the gazebo on the way to Epcot, Boardwalk has a bunch of areas with amazing views and lots of treats nearby in case you get hungry.
- Polynesian: Let’s say people know you’re on vacation, but don’t know WHERE you are. This is the perfect way to throw them off – AND to sort out who the true Disney fans are in your office! “Average” people will assume Hawaii or someplace tropical. But the super cool people will know you’ve got your O’hana on – and those are the people you should become friends with!